Frito Lay - White Material found in Tostitos Scoops

115 of 186 Frito Lay reviews

I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece of glove or hair net.The upc code is 0 28400 06408 8 it's 10 oz.

size with a sell by date of Aug 26th. at a cost of $4.29 purchased one week ago while shopping Winn-Dixie in St. Petersburg, Florida.

I am enclosing a photo of the material maybe that will help you discover how it got in the bag of scoops.I would very much like to hear from someone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
White Material In Chips
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #516038

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
115 of 186 Frito Lay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Susan

Sep 07, 2014 #867050 Houston, Texas, United States

Sounds to me you people work for Frito Lay in there quality control department. So what did you put in the bags of Tostitos. Have you eaten any condoms or Maxipads? LOL I found a piece of string, must have been from the Maxipad. I will never buy this product again and I have the string in my bathroom for a conversation piece. Enjoy!

0 1 Reply

Jul 30, 2014 #848136

It is a used condom, don't worry I know the person who accidentally dropped it in there and he does not have AIDS so you should be fine.

4 0 Reply
First Born Triplet

Jul 30, 2014 #848164

Now that we know what it is it is no longer a mystery.

3 0 Reply
Ricochet-Rabbit

Jul 30, 2014 #848267

You're just trying to worry the guy and that's not very nice.
Pretty sure it's nothing more than part of a "heavy days" maxipad...you can clearly see the absorbancy holes in it.

3 0 Reply
Kevin from London England

Aug 02, 2014 #849982

So that is where I put my condom?

2 0 Reply
Ricochet-Rabbit

Jul 29, 2014 #848099

Did you ever thing about using the phone # or website listed on the bag instead of some generic website called pissedconsumer?

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frito Lay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frito Lay.
Filing a new complaint about
×