I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece of glove or hair net.The upc code is 0 28400 06408 8 it's 10 oz.
size with a sell by date of Aug 26th. at a cost of $4.29 purchased one week ago while shopping Winn-Dixie in St. Petersburg, Florida.
I am enclosing a photo of the material maybe that will help you discover how it got in the bag of scoops.I would very much like to hear from someone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- White Material In Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I opened a bag of doritos to eat. As I reached deeper into the bag, I pulled out a handful. To my surprise, I found 4 LARGE chunks. I'm an..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "They were a DAY late with no explanation of why. They were supposed to come Monday between 1 and 3. NO SHOW. The driver called Monday evening and said my..."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."