I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece of glove or hair net.The upc code is 0 28400 06408 8 it's 10 oz.
size with a sell by date of Aug 26th. at a cost of $4.29 purchased one week ago while shopping Winn-Dixie in St. Petersburg, Florida.
I am enclosing a photo of the material maybe that will help you discover how it got in the bag of scoops.I would very much like to hear from someone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- White Material In Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Just opened a 1oz bag of Doritos and I could literally count the chips with one quick glance. 5 chips in a 1oz bag. Now that's a *** rip off...."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle. Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced. I..."
- "I bought a bedroom set for my 2year old 3 months ago. I have received most of it but the trundle bed and head board came broken. they have try..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."