It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there.I could hear the rustle of a couple chip pieces tangoing inside as I shook the bag.
So I weighed it on a food scale. It weighed 0.05oz (2g)!! Haha that's not a snack, that's called packing material! What in the world?
Don't they have a scanner or scale on their conveyer belt in the factory to at least make sure it's within a reasonable limit of the stated amount? This was just crazy.
I know it's only a 50 cent bag, but when you get home and open your bag to find this, you don't want to go all the way back out and burn gas to get a refund.Wish they would just send me 50 cents or a coupon for a free bag next time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chip Pieces
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I was here enjoying my bag of doritos, then I come across this! This is so disturbing, made me sick to my stomach!..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "Please read an exact copy of the chat below: "A team member will be with you soon! Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'David' David: Hello Hello! David: How can I..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."