Frito Lay - Sealed bag with maybe 2 pieces of chips inside!
It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there.I could hear the rustle of a couple chip pieces tangoing inside as I shook the bag.
So I weighed it on a food scale. It weighed 0.05oz (2g)!! Haha that's not a snack, that's called packing material! What in the world?
Don't they have a scanner or scale on their conveyer belt in the factory to at least make sure it's within a reasonable limit of the stated amount? This was just crazy.
I know it's only a 50 cent bag, but when you get home and open your bag to find this, you don't want to go all the way back out and burn gas to get a refund.Wish they would just send me 50 cents or a coupon for a free bag next time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chip Pieces
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "...What a sorprise we had when we saw this inside the beans can, it is at the center of the can and has mold or kind of hair growing..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."