filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frito Lay in Topeka, Kansas - Checking the status of my appilcation

I wasnt able to resolve my job application problem.
3.4
Additional Fees
Show

Frito Lay - No one came to the phone, and ten disconnected me and left with this surgery. Super sad because I just want someone to take the very out of date chips off the shelf!

I went to my local family dollar and purchased a bag of assorted chips 18ct. The chips after getting home were out of date! I called the store and was told I must call the vendor to ensure the chips are taken off the shelf so that no one else gets nasty, stale out of date chips! We love y’alls chips but trust me ones that are months past the experiation date are nasty! I am Super saddened to know the local Family Dollar is not allowed to remove out of date chips off the shelf, and sad to know that another customer will most likely also be buying out of date chips that are gross!

Frito Lay in Plano, Texas - Deceived

Frito Lay - Deceived
Frito Lay - Deceived
I wanted some sour cream dip. I decided to buy some ruffle chip to go with it. to my surprise, 98% of the chips looked like they had been shaven. it wasn't even a half chip. don't give me that lie they were damaged during shipment. this bag felt heavy to suggest the chips were there, but when I open them I was disappointed. in a world where integrity has gone out the door, I won't buy this product again. I want a refund 0f 4.36 close to what I paid for this *** is there any company that hasn't lost its honesty???
I didn't like
  • Dislike

Frito Lay - Advertising to wrap my car maybe a scam

Not open yet..ill call back

Frito lay driver Driving reckless

Truck #D15076 @ 1:12pn 01/02/2019 Hwy 34 and Cleveland in Loveland Coloradoan. This driver was reckless cutting off cars. But they cut off a public bus then Swerved to try to hit it. I couldn't believe it. What kind of drivers are you hiring. This driver definitely has road rage and anger issues.
Reply to reviews
Frito Lay is guilty of of putting monosodium glutamate in the Doritos product. Go to the list of ingredients on the back of the packaging. Monosodium glutomate is a poison and a neurotoxin. Go to...

Frito Lay - Frido corn chips Barbecue

We cannot find this product in the stores where we have bought them for years. All we find is the Honey Barbecue twists which isn't the same at all. Please bring back the Barbecue frido chips. I just want to know where is this product?
4.0

Frito Lay - I want bbq fritos back

What the *** is wrong with you people at frito lat

Frito Lay in Cranston, Rhode Island - Pissed

Had one of your trailer truck drivers. Driving like a real *** Excuse my language. Tail gating, speeding and almost hit me when I was turning. He was traveling down route 102 through foster and Coventry Rhode Island between 230-300pm. I wish I got the number on the truck because he should loose his job. You should teach your drivers respect of traffic laws.

Frito Lay - Crumby Chips

Paying good money for a bag if crumbs.