filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Frito Lay - I’ve been contacted to wrap my car with a Lay’s advertisement for $300 a week

I’ve been contacted to wrap my car with a Lay’s advertisement for $200 a week The link below is what I filled out. Then after I received the 2 photos I attached in the mail. The Note and the Check https://layswraponline.com/
0 responses from 1 day ago
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

#1420370
Reply to reviews
You make this INCREDIBLE PRODUCT & BOOM it's missing from the shelves for months on end how can you do that you your loyal customers it's so obviously a crowd pleaser because when it's out it sells out at lighting speed I have to buy as many bags as I can because I...
0 responses from Dec 08
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08.

Frito Lay - Variety chips in the yellow bag

5.0
Can't find the yellow bag ( variety ) chips, search three stores. Its my favorite, very disappointing...what's the deal.
0 responses from Dec 08
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08.

5.0
Portland,Oregon

Frito Lay - Driver ran me off the road

I'm a 25 year veteran commercial driver and was shocked when a Frito Lay driver C14252 ran me off the road on Interstate 205 going over the bridge!! Insanely unsafe lane change, and his offramp wasn't even for another 2 miles!!!
0 responses from Dec 07
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Show

Can't find regular Frito Lay Doritos to buy. No store has them. Just the flavored ones.

All grocery stores plus Target and Walmart in the Denver area do not carry the regular (yellow bag) Dorito corn chips. Why don't you supply them? They all used to carry them.
0 responses from Dec 06
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Show

Frito Lay - Can't buy your product anymore.

None of the grocery stores in the Denver area (King Soopers (Kroger) Safeway Albertsons, Walmart) carry regular Dorito corn chips. Why?
0 responses from Dec 05
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Show

Frito Lay - Brown and burn’t chips.

Frito Lay - Brown and burn’t chips.
The price of chips is ridiculous and when open a bag of chips. This what you get. Do you not have quality control checking your products. My mother worked for Red Dot many years ago in Madison Wi. She said this would never go out on the line. Please check your products before bagging for shipping . Roberta Homburg 4928 N. Old Orchard drive Janesville, Wisconsin 53545
0 responses from Dec 04
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Frito Lay - Chips full of insects and i have photos of that
Frito Lay - Chips full of insects and i have photos of that
I bought two lazy chips the one I opened it is full of insects after while I felt sick the other one still close it’s urgent somthing can’t stop talking about it
2 calls to the company
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
0 responses from Dec 03
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Miss. Pissed Off

I bought two bags of Chester's Puffcorn at Walmart. I bought bags that had burnt, hard,popcorn in them. (Niaya the Supervisor) is rude, and unprofessional, and incompetent,and...

Product

Frito Lay - Assessment

I am not allowed to complete my assessment.
0 responses from Dec 02
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Frito Lay - Complaint about product

The chips have too much salt. I feel like a saltine
0 responses from Nov 27
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.