Frito Lay - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Port-Of-Spain, Port-Of-Spain
Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- "I purchased chips on 7/21/2014 and I found small hairs embedded in a Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chip. I purchased and opened the bag on the same day and..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."
- "Hi there, I purchased San Antonio Sage and Olive Grove a few years ago. Did some renovations recently and purchased another 5 gallon bucket of San Antonio Sage. Shouldn't the color..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."