Frito Lay - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Port-Of-Spain, Port-Of-Spain
Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- " Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost..."
- "I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Hi there, I purchased San Antonio Sage and Olive Grove a few years ago. Did some renovations recently and purchased another 5 gallon bucket of San Antonio Sage. Shouldn't the color..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."