Frito Lay - Review about Tostitos Chunky Salsa from New York, New York
I am so disturbed , I have never experienced anything like this. Last night I bought a jar of chucky salsa hot and after have 2 chips my mouth felt as it was on fire and my lips got swollen later developing 2 water blisters on my upper lip and the tip of my tounge is blistered as well. As a frequent customer of the same products this is disturbing and today is a holiday I will be going to my doctors office to get something for the discomfort on my lips.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tostitos Chunky Salsa
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my..."
- "Cannot believe how much i payed for a bag of their salsa verde chips only to find the bag less than half full and many if not ALL of the..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."