I am so disturbed , I have never experienced anything like this. Last night I bought a jar of chucky salsa hot and after have 2 chips my mouth felt as it was on fire and my lips got swollen later developing 2 water blisters on my upper lip and the tip of my tounge is blistered as well. As a frequent customer of the same products this is disturbing and today is a holiday I will be going to my doctors office to get something for the discomfort on my lips.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tostitos Chunky Salsa
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."