Frito Lay - Review about Santitas Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips from Wilmington, North Carolina
Found this my bag of Santitas chips. Any thoughts?
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Santitas Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
review #711196 by anonymous
Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "My name is Miriam Rangel. Today I went to go buy a frito lay bean dip. The experation date on the bean dip says 01/14/16. There is mold every where..."
- "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "So I ordered a 157.98 dollars worth of flowers and chocolates for my mum for mother's day abs received 12 dead roses! Customer service won't answer abs the ppl in..."
- "DO NOT BUY PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE for your RV, Boat, and possibly for any other vehicle. I had a full coverage “stated value” policy for over ten years. I paid extra..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."