Frito Lay - Review about Lays Stax Cheddar Flavored Potato Crisps from North Richland Hills, Texas
I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container.The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand.
Please take a look at those sharp edges.This cut on my hand is near my index finger.The cut is very noticeable and looks bad.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lays Stax Cheddar Flavored Potato Crisps
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was here enjoying my bag of doritos, then I come across this! This is so disturbing, made me sick to my stomach!..."
- "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..."
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Nova Development rebates are some of the WORSE offers you could get involved with. Publisher Pro 3.0 is a decent product but I would only recommend you buy it if..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."