Frito Lay - Review about Lays Stax Cheddar Flavored Potato Crisps from North Richland Hills, Texas
I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container.The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand.
Please take a look at those sharp edges.This cut on my hand is near my index finger.The cut is very noticeable and looks bad.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lays Stax Cheddar Flavored Potato Crisps
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Miriam Rangel. Today I went to go buy a frito lay bean dip. The experation date on the bean dip says 01/14/16. There is mold every where..."
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."