Not sure who is doing quality control at Frito Lay, maybe cookie monster.The chips are constantly a vaf full of crumbs.
They should be ashamed of themselves charging $4.29 for their potato chips.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lays Classic Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While having midnight snack and reading book i put what ever this thing is in my mouth! It is black and spongy and i was very sick to my stomach...."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..."
- "...What a sorprise we had when we saw this inside the beans can, it is at the center of the can and has mold or kind of hair growing..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."