I found a wood chip in my family sized Classic Lays. As soon as I opened my sealed bag, I saw the wood chip on top. Had I not seen the wood chip, I could have eaten it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lays Classic Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened..."
- "I recently bought this Frito Lay Bean Dip on 10/9/16 and it looked like old and molded with white dots on it.I wanted to eat some with my Tortilla chips...."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off. Really disappointed in this product. Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."