I found a wood chip in my family sized Classic Lays. As soon as I opened my sealed bag, I saw the wood chip on top. Had I not seen the wood chip, I could have eaten it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lays Classic Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My Salsa *** Queso has molds in it! And it even smells so bad! I only have this for a week and it won't even expire yet until March 23,..."
- " Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost..."
- "I just opened a brand new bag of frito lay Southern Biscuits & Gravy and they were hairs small ones from what looked like a beard it was so nasty..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Pic one is what I orderedPic 2 is what was deliveredAny questions? ..."
- "Went to bojangles @ 5625 Lawrenceville hwy Sat @ 7p.m ordered 8pc chicken and biscuits all wings..Ask could I get some freshly cooked wings...cashier said it will be a 15min..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."