Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost empty I'm superadded I lost my money I'm not getting what im paying in this case I should of just bought the smaller bags if im going to get this so ridicules I'm never buying lays even thought they arey favor and my son love them too but this is the 3 time this happens already
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Half Empty Chips Package
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "My Salsa *** Queso has molds in it! And it even smells so bad! I only have this for a week and it won't even expire yet until March 23,..."
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."