Frito Lay - Review about Half Empty Chips Package from Huntington Park, California
Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost empty I'm superadded I lost my money I'm not getting what im paying in this case I should of just bought the smaller bags if im going to get this so ridicules I'm never buying lays even thought they arey favor and my son love them too but this is the 3 time this happens already
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Half Empty Chips Package
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I opened a bag of doritos to eat. As I reached deeper into the bag, I pulled out a handful. To my surprise, I found 4 LARGE chunks. I'm an..."
- "Just bought a bag of original lays family size what a joke i think there are more in the snack packs..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."