My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull lot numbers/audit.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fritos Hot Bean Dip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "I purchased chips on 7/21/2014 and I found small hairs embedded in a Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chip. I purchased and opened the bag on the same day and..."
- "We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle. Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor. And we..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."