Review about Frito Lay Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Snack from North Richland Hills, Texas
Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Frito Lay Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Snack
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Nova Development rebates are some of the WORSE offers you could get involved with. Publisher Pro 3.0 is a decent product but I would only recommend you buy it if..."
- "I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."