Frito Lay - Review about French Onion Dip from Pinellas Park, Florida

89 of 186 Frito Lay reviews

I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar.I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of cleanlyness.

They sent me free coupons for more product. Then they sent me another letter apologizing for my inconvenience and hope that the enclosed will help me like their product again. Well, there was nothing enclosed in the letter.

I am now writing another letter stating that I want my money back and that there was nothing enclosed in the envelope I received from them. They said it was an isolated incident.

Believe that one?!! They never addressed any of the issues or questions i had about their auditing practices for there company. For the place where this product was produced. From the reviews it looks like its been happening a lot with the chips from hard plastics to rat tails found by other consumers.

etc. I am very dissatisfied with with the last letter i received.

I am pursueing further.Maybe FDA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

French Onion Dip
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #618992

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
89 of 186 Frito Lay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jake

Apr 19, 2015 #973742

It looks like you put it in there to be honest. If they gave money back to everyone who found a bug in their food, they'd go broke because of all the fakers.

GetReal

Apr 14, 2015 #971862

Hmmm.
The insect isn't covered in the dip, but is sitting cleanly exposed.
The dip has obviously been eaten partially, as the sides show the prior level of the containers volume.
Frito Lay sent you coupons for free product as an underserved courtesy for your roach invasion, and you're still unsatisfied.
I don't think they're too worried about you. And you should find something better to do with your time.

simple sandy

Apr 08, 2015 #969593

People would not eat anything if they knew what was really allowed into your food.Lets say chocolate..There is so much bug parts allowed you would not believe it.Same with many other things even your flour you bake with is allowed to have bug eggs in it.Most of the places that make all your foods have bugs and rats in them.So you had 1 roach in your food that is ok according to the FDA.Remember you are allowed so many bug parts per 100 gallons of product this was the bug ratio they allowed.So I really do not think the FDA would help you at all since they allow this to happen.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frito Lay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frito Lay.
Filing a new complaint about
×