Frito Lay - Review about French Onion Dip from Pinellas Park, Florida
I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar.I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of cleanlyness.
They sent me free coupons for more product. Then they sent me another letter apologizing for my inconvenience and hope that the enclosed will help me like their product again. Well, there was nothing enclosed in the letter.
I am now writing another letter stating that I want my money back and that there was nothing enclosed in the envelope I received from them. They said it was an isolated incident.
Believe that one?!! They never addressed any of the issues or questions i had about their auditing practices for there company. For the place where this product was produced. From the reviews it looks like its been happening a lot with the chips from hard plastics to rat tails found by other consumers.
etc. I am very dissatisfied with with the last letter i received.
I am pursueing further.Maybe FDA.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- French Onion Dip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- " Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return,..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. They have done this before in GA. They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and..."