Frito Lay - Review about French Onion Dip from Pinellas Park, Florida
I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar.I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of cleanlyness.
They sent me free coupons for more product. Then they sent me another letter apologizing for my inconvenience and hope that the enclosed will help me like their product again. Well, there was nothing enclosed in the letter.
I am now writing another letter stating that I want my money back and that there was nothing enclosed in the envelope I received from them. They said it was an isolated incident.
Believe that one?!! They never addressed any of the issues or questions i had about their auditing practices for there company. For the place where this product was produced. From the reviews it looks like its been happening a lot with the chips from hard plastics to rat tails found by other consumers.
etc. I am very dissatisfied with with the last letter i received.
I am pursueing further.Maybe FDA.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- French Onion Dip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased chips on 7/21/2014 and I found small hairs embedded in a Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chip. I purchased and opened the bag on the same day and..."
- "While having midnight snack and reading book i put what ever this thing is in my mouth! It is black and spongy and i was very sick to my stomach...."
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "Bought a mattress from the one in largo and they delivered it to the house in no plastic. And now that it has been in my house now for 2..."
- "I went online to Budget Inn's Pinellas Park website and booked a room. When I called to confirm all was set I was told the booking was cancelled and there..."
- "I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return,..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."