I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate.I am pissed off because that ingredient can cause problems if breathed in.
Why in the world is Frito lay company putting that ingredient in food?
I would like a full refund and I am never buying from Frito lay company again.My phone number is 469-260-1486.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chips Ingredients
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was here enjoying my bag of doritos, then I come across this! This is so disturbing, made me sick to my stomach!..."
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease. I had a leak in the roof that everytime it..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."