I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate.I am pissed off because that ingredient can cause problems if breathed in.
Why in the world is Frito lay company putting that ingredient in food?
I would like a full refund and I am never buying from Frito lay company again.My phone number is 469-260-1486.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chips Ingredients
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "What is going on with the lack of quality control with Lay's classic potato chips? When we buy the 6 pack of individual bags, the quality is just not..."
- "I purchase a bag of chips sour cream and onion. The worst bag i ever purchase. I so upset about this bag. They were brunt too brown and no flavor..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease. I had a leak in the roof that everytime it..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."