Frito Lay - Review about Bean Dip
My name is Miriam Rangel.Today I went to go buy a frito lay bean dip.
The experation date on the bean dip says 01/14/16. There is mold every where on my bean dip.
Most horrific thing I have even seen from your company!I am disgusted by this and not pleased.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bean Dip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..."
- "What is going on with the lack of quality control with Lay's classic potato chips? When we buy the 6 pack of individual bags, the quality is just not..."
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."