Faisalabad, Punjab Province
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have it be defective. (Wavy Bar B Q, Hard, Burned, spotted chips) While this is a first for me when dealing with your company, I am definitely not happy about it and would like you to handle this complaint swiftly.

Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past, I have received high quality Product range that I am proud to use. This time, however, I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such a product to hit shelves at all.

I am really not trying to be difficult, but it seems as though too many companies are now offering substandard products and expecting to get away with this. I, however, will not stand for spending my hard-earned money on an item, only to have it not only be defective, but not even be the same item that I thought I was purchasing.

Kindly rectify the issues regarding poor quality chips, now my kids are very much disappointed and planning to divert to Kurlees, Tripple EM etc this all practice is done due to poor performance of Quality Assurance department as well as poor quality procurement of Lady Rozeetta potato by Agro department of PepsiCo international (PVT) Ltd snacks plant Sunder Industrial estate Lahore.

I really do not want to be rude, but the quality of this product is nowhere near what I would expect from a company like yours and I believe that this should be dealt with as soon as possible. I’ m sending you some snaps also for your perusal.

Now I have saved packet for sample for your kind observation please.

Your early response will highly be appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Imran,

Peoples Colony#2

Faisalabad.Pakistan

+92-3008546132

Review about: Lays Wavy Hickory Barbecue Potato Chips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Standup2015

Make sure that they do not use trans fats (hydrogenated oil, partially hydrogenated oil, or vegetable shortening) to fry the chips.Trans fats cause heart attacks in America.

These Americans companies are required to disclose their use of trans fats in the USA, but they do not list on the labels overseas.I would stay away from these chips.