Frito Lay - Lays Southern Biscuits And Gravy Chips Review from Dalton, Georgia
I just opened a brand new bag of frito lay Southern Biscuits & Gravy and they were hairs small ones from what looked like a beard it was so nasty i eat or ate alot of your products not so sure anymore.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "The boots were seldom and carefully worn. The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk. Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."