Featured Not resolved

What is going on with the lack of quality control with Lay's classic potato chips?When we buy the 6 pack of individual bags, the quality is just not there.

We keep buying, thinking we just got unlucky batches, but unfortunately it's consistent. I feel the need to inspect every chip before I eat one.

I can understand a bad chip here and there, but several bad ones in each bag isn't acceptable.Please don't ruin the reputation of these iconic chips!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Joplin, Missouri, United States #1219771

After eating Van Camp Pork and Beans for many of my

87 years, I've switched to the Bush brand.The Van beans I knew and loved are now more liquids less beans and also, less good taste.

Bush is a little more costly, but I know I will have an excellent product.