I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my chip! I have already shared this with family and friends. I have contacted Lays and they haven't even contacted me back! I wish they would just acknowledge their mistake.I am so grossed out. I feel like this is unacceptable from the consumer stand point. I just want them to apologize.
I need 100 words but I feel my picture speaks for itself. Take a look at it! You will agree that this is unacceptable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lays Classic Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "Our Pulte house was built over the past winter. When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."