I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my chip! I have already shared this with family and friends. I have contacted Lays and they haven't even contacted me back! I wish they would just acknowledge their mistake.I am so grossed out. I feel like this is unacceptable from the consumer stand point. I just want them to apologize.
I need 100 words but I feel my picture speaks for itself. Take a look at it! You will agree that this is unacceptable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lays Classic Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a wood chip in my family sized Classic Lays. As soon as I opened my sealed bag, I saw the wood chip on top. Had I not seen..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "Our Pulte house was built over the past winter. When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."