I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my chip! I have already shared this with family and friends. I have contacted Lays and they haven't even contacted me back! I wish they would just acknowledge their mistake.I am so grossed out. I feel like this is unacceptable from the consumer stand point. I just want them to apologize.

I need 100 words but I feel my picture speaks for itself. Take a look at it! You will agree that this is unacceptable.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Frito Lay and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frito Lay to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frito Lay lays classic chips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

The entire process used by Lays is automatic, so it's not hair. Most likely it's thin strands of melted plastic from the packing procedure.