I purchased chips on 7/21/2014 and I found small hairs embedded in a Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chip.I purchased and opened the bag on the same day and it did not expire until 9/23/2014.
I contacted the company, we'll see what they say. Disgusting! The worst part is I had eaten half the bag before I pulled this chip out and noticed the small hairs embedded in the side of the chip.
I will never purchase anything from them again.I don't really care for coupons or free chips, I want them to own up to this mistake.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chips With A Hair
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "I was here enjoying my bag of doritos, then I come across this! This is so disturbing, made me sick to my stomach!..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."