6oz bag of Funyons, had 2 rings that had a funny looking black mark in them, threw out thinking nothing of it, then the third had one that looked similar to some type of worm baked into it, *** this bag and the company, i will NOT but another bag....consumer complaint button would not let me call or describe my complaint.Thanks Frito Lay.
Congratulations on meal worms or whatever in your product!!!!!!
Wish the pic showed the lovely segments!!(my skin and intestines crawling!)Not a burnt or over processed product FR!YUCK!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so disturbed , I have never experienced anything like this. Last night I bought a jar of chucky salsa hot and after have 2 chips my mouth felt..."
- "I found a wood chip in my family sized Classic Lays. As soon as I opened my sealed bag, I saw the wood chip on top. Had I not seen..."
- "Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."