Frito Lay - Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings Chips Review from Chicago, Illinois
6oz bag of Funyons, had 2 rings that had a funny looking black mark in them, threw out thinking nothing of it, then the third had one that looked similar to some type of worm baked into it, *** this bag and the company, i will NOT but another bag....consumer complaint button would not let me call or describe my complaint.Thanks Frito Lay.
Congratulations on meal worms or whatever in your product!!!!!!
Wish the pic showed the lovely segments!!(my skin and intestines crawling!)Not a burnt or over processed product FR!YUCK!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I opened a bag of doritos to eat. As I reached deeper into the bag, I pulled out a handful. To my surprise, I found 4 LARGE chunks. I'm an..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."