Featured

see the pictures of the bag of chips I got, packed by volume my ***, your chips suck, I will never buy another frito lay product I cant believe they can actually get away with this ***, $4 for a bag, I mean handful of chips, I will never ever but frito lay again, I will never ever but frito lay again, I will never ever but frito lay again, I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again I will never ever but frito lay again

Review about: Frito Lay Chips.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #1301826

It was a defective bag.It happens a lot.Usually the driver notices it and doesn`t put it up.

They do get by sometimes. They handle the bags 2 or 3 at once. They can`t catch them all the time. You dodn`t notice that the bag was light??

When that happens, there is usually another bag that is overfilled.Would you have complained if you got the bag with too much in it??

It's packed by weight, not volume. Volume is far too subjective what with product settling during production, transit, and purchase. You should weigh the chips to be sure (but don't forget to tare).

Despite your vehement denials, I have a feeling you'll someday "but" Frito Lay again.

Did you return the bag to the store where you bought it.If you want to be pissed off at someone, perhaps you should be upset with yourself or the store where you bought the product.

ALL Frito Lay product is guaranteed. The Frito Salesman would have given the store full credit for a returned bag, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. There is even a 1-800 number on each and every bag just for customer complaints, suggestions and concerns.

Sometimes, if you are unhappy, it is because you are the architect of your own misery!Be well, live long, prosper and God Bless,