Featured Not resolved

I purchase a bag of chips sour cream and onion.The worst bag i ever purchase.

I so upset about this bag.They were brunt too brown and no flavor at all...it may be a while before i purchase another bag....my contact number 252 676 2480 please feel free to leave a voice mail of no answer

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Doesn't appear to be anything much wrong with these from looking at them. As far as flavor.....maybe you had a cold ? I don't think this is a cause for complaint.

You should get a job

Mike_mn

Flavor aside, the chips do not seem to brown!Maybe it's the flash from the camera washing the color out!

Go to their website, and, send them a complaint.

They will respond by sending you several coupons.

I've done this with various purchases I have not been pleased with, and they have always responded with coupons.Some with non-expiring coupons, and others for complimentary coupons (free).

to Mike_mn Orange, California, United States #1043721

I agree, looks like this person needs a job and is looking for a free handout since they do not have one.