Well...I was eating a small bag of Lemon flavored chips(Frito-Lay) and I was truly disgusted to find a worm at the bottom of the bag.It WAS from this company due to the fact that the worm was crisp, hard, and covered in grease.Dead when found.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lays lemon explosion chips from Frito Lay and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frito Lay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frito Lay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Frito Lay - Lays Chips Review from Astoria, New York Frito Lay "What is going on with the lack of quality control with Lay's classic potato chips? When we buy the 6 pack of individual bags, the quality is just not..." Read more Frito Lay - Fritos Bean Dip Review Frito Lay "I recently bought this Frito Lay Bean Dip on 10/9/16 and it looked like old and molded with white dots on it.I wanted to eat some with my Tortilla chips...." Read more Frito Lay - Lays Original Chips Review from Crockett, Texas Frito Lay "While having midnight snack and reading book i put what ever this thing is in my mouth! It is black and spongy and i was very sick to my stomach...." Read more Frito Lay - Fritos Corn Chips Review from Ankeny, Iowa Frito Lay "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more