Just pulled this tasty morsel out of a bag of Lays Kettle chips. #WhatIsIt? Help me @LAYS @Fritolay

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #1274100

Sounds more like a phony story, some people just need more attention than others .

deluviansorrows
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273857

I think I know what happened here.Either some one in your house put a piece of fried chicken in the bag and didnt want to fess up or some worker at lays was warming up his lunch while frying your chips...

Probably is that.

They are kettle chips after all.Wouldnt be hard to warm up some chicken that way.

Haltom City, Texas, United States #957738

Same thing happened here.except in my favorite lay's kettle cooked jalapeno chips.

I hate to say it but i might never eat them again. :( thinkin of trying to at least show it to the company but hard to get them to believe me.

I really just poured bag onto a napkin and at the bottom that blackish chunk of weirdness fell out.help!!!

come visit

notcoolnotcool.com

And share your "not cool~" experiences

widely with others!

Pasadena, Texas, United States #939854

My husband had the same thing in his lays kettle potatoes chips last Friday while eating at Subway. He returned the chips and got something different. What is it?