Thonotosassa, Florida
4.5

Hi, my daughter, Alana and her friend Kinsley love Frito Lay chips and wanted you to know it.Thanks, Rhonda Young.

Ps. Please flip the picture right side up. My computer wouldn't let me. ( I have nothing bad to say just the girls enjoy th product and we thought what a great pic of them with it.

On the weekends when the girls and our son is off from school, we average 10 friends coming in and out of our house and they always invade our pantry for chips. Sometimes they come in to our home without our kids at home to eat the bags of chips. Too funny!!

Please share this great picture with your advertising department.The Fritos are a hit at our house!!)

This reviewer shared experience about "the chips make our kids smile." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Rhondayoung50 is overall satisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded a picture. the best about tostitos cantina thin and crispy tortilla chips from Frito Lay was flavor of chips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments