My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull lot numbers/audit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fritos hot bean dip. Frito Lay needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fritos hot bean dip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frito Lay.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Frito Lay is the Best just like Besties!! Frito Lay "Hi, my daughter, Alana and her friend Kinsley love Frito Lay chips and wanted you to know it. Thanks, Rhonda Young. Ps. Please flip the picture right side up. My..." Read more Frito Lay - Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings Chips Review from Fairfield, Virginia Frito Lay "Was eating a bag of funnions with my little girl when she started choking on sumthng , *** to find out it was a piece of plastic found in the..." Read more Poor Quality Frito Lay product wavy Bar B Q Frito Lay "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..." Read more Frito Lay - Found unk unwanted Xtra in the onion dip Frito Lay "Hello, Recently purchased Lays 15oz French Onion dip from Mariano's. Opened today, 9/9/17 and after 10 to 15 dips, noticed something large inside of jar. Dug it out with a..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more