Bought two multi chip packs.ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard.
Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and sealing machine burned holes in seal area and allowed air in. All bags like this in Fritos. It was very disappointing as I dumped them in a huge taco salad for guests at a party and had to pick them all out.
Gross!! I just hope what I saw wasn't rodent *** holes. Could have been that too. I have zero confidence in these now and certainly won't be eating them or giving them to my kids.
I am reluctant to even buy them again!What kind of quality control is this??
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just bought a bag of original lays family size what a joke i think there are more in the snack packs..."
- "I bought a large bag of Ruffles Plain potato chips. Every chip in the bag was digustingly burned and tasted the way they looked. Please see the attached pictures...."
- "see the pictures of the bag of chips I got, packed by volume my ***, your chips suck, I will never buy another frito lay product I cant believe they..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "I purchased four boxes of Pretzel Thins with Sea Salt and there is not a single whole cracker in the entire lot. The boxes were not crushed or damaged in..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."