Bought two multi chip packs.ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard.

Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and sealing machine burned holes in seal area and allowed air in. All bags like this in Fritos. It was very disappointing as I dumped them in a huge taco salad for guests at a party and had to pick them all out.

Gross!! I just hope what I saw wasn't rodent *** holes. Could have been that too. I have zero confidence in these now and certainly won't be eating them or giving them to my kids.

I am reluctant to even buy them again!What kind of quality control is this??

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments