4.3
Additional Fees

I recently bought this Frito Lay Bean Dip on 10/9/16 and it looked like old and molded with white dots on it.I wanted to eat some with my Tortilla chips.But I couldn't The date on the can said, August 5th, 2018.

I want you to be aware of you this. And you need to have your employees examine each can before sealing them up.for shipment.

Thank God, I looked before I ate this.Sincerely Cheryl Andrade

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frito Lay and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frito Lay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Frito Lay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Taylors, South Carolina, United States #1227686

If you look at the can in the picture, you can see that one edge is flattened.What probably happened is that someone dropped the can at some point in time then the seal broke.

When you opened the can, you should have noticed that it did not have a vacuum.This most likely isn't the fault of Frito Lay.