Product: Frito Lay Chips Clear all filters (49 of 49 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Frito Lay - There was a fish hook in my bag of chips

Frito Lay - There was a fish hook in my bag of chips
My daughter was eating the chips from the bag and bit down on something hard. She pulled a fish hook from her mouth. I witnesses this.
#1200205

Frito Lay - This is the 2 time my bags had a hole in bags

I had 3 bags of chips that have hole in the bags when I opened it if I pay my money for them I don't need this problem I shouldn't have to be going back in forth to the store it takes time and gas
4.6
Additional Fees
#1199497
Show

Frito Lay - It was great thank you for the help and thank you for lettin

Me and understanding it a lot better the Lay's have the best chips so I'm going to still buy them and to the company have a great day
5.0
#1196126

Frito Lay - Found something nasty

Frito Lay - Found something nasty
Dear frito lay co I am writing you for my sister Carolyn she found this in a bag of your chips she would like to know what your going to do about this before she goes viral with it or even go see a attorney about this. If we dont get a email back from you then she will do what she needs to do next. email cfoor61@gmail.com
Additional Fees

Frito Lay - Found balls of salt
Eating my chips and found balls of salts in it
2.0

Frito Lay - Missing teeth

I opened a bag of regular Frito lays potato chips and finished most of them until I heard a crunch. It was my tooth falling out causing me intense pain. I read other complaints and I saw that someone else found metal in their product as well. How often do you all check your machines because it's obvious one or more needs repair. How do we resolve this matter?

Frito Lay - FRITO CORN CHIPS

Thank you for lightly salted original Fritos. Now I can taste the corn chips and not just the salt. Serendipity, better health choice too.
Show

Frito Lay - I bought a 1 1/2 0z bag of chips from the machine they were all crumble. a

This is the 2nd time very annoy need to eat witn a soup. What the delivery guys doing sweeking the bags. I just 80 cent fir crumble. Actually you should reimburse me.

Frito Lay Chips Review
Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd.I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we realized they were over cooked, harder, burnt and irregularly shaped compared also... not your normal...

Call the phone number on the bag and tell them your experience - they will most likely send you coupons for free replacement.

2.5

Frito Lay Chips Review

Each bag of your BBQ chips are nothing but small or broken pieces and now your slicing the chip so thin they don't taste like chips,a profit i understand but now your give your customers junk this is not the Lays i grew up with, sorry profit I'm going to your competitor!