My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Frito Lay and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frito Lay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frito Lay cheddar potato chips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

deluviansorrows
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273855

Are they attached to the chip?Maybe its not hairs.

potatoes do have roots.Could be someone didn't peel the potato well enough.

Frito Lay - Doritos Chips Review Frito Lay "I opened a bag of doritos to eat. As I reached deeper into the bag, I pulled out a handful. To my surprise, I found 4 LARGE chunks. I'm an..." Read more Frito Lay - Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings Chips Review from Fairfield, Virginia Frito Lay "Was eating a bag of funnions with my little girl when she started choking on sumthng , *** to find out it was a piece of plastic found in the..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Frito Lay - Lays Lemon Explosion Chips Review from Fort Worth, Texas Frito Lay "Well...I was eating a small bag of Lemon flavored chips(Frito-Lay) and I was truly disgusted to find a worm at the bottom of the bag.It WAS from this company due..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more