I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the plate, and there was a hair.I took a picture, I'm kind of stunned, I've never had this happened before, it's pretty gross.
I finished pretty much the whole bag, I'm so glad I didn't put the hair in my mouth while I was eating.
My first reaction was shock, then disgust, and I wanted to tell someone, complain.Now I feel like I just want to vent, about what happened.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hair in the product
- Reason of review:
- Hair found in product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "I Deondra Taylor 1207405617 and 3037287 tried to make a transaction on November 14 2016 at West loop Chevron 908 S John Redditt rd Lufkin Tx in the amount of..."
- "went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho..."