Frito Lay - Found a ball of seasoning(assuming)

Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened my bag i was delighted my chips where fresh and as I dug in i found a big ball of what im assuming and hoping its only of seasoning, which disgusted me since it could be considered a health hazard, Im attaching pictures as well and hope there can take some action to this since I love this brand of chips and considering its a big time company there should check on the packages in any possible way before selling them so this wont happen to anyone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 15 No 15
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 28, 2015 #977818

I found a big splinter of wood in my Dinty Moore beef was huge and poked the inside of my husbands cheek. very painful. they really should check before sealing the packaging for sure!! that was gross and we didnt know where that wood came from??!!!!

1 0 Reply

Feb 12, 2015 #944597

come visit
And share your "not cool~" experiences
widely with others!

0 2 Reply
Mr. Blue

Jan 08, 2014 #770695 Saint Louis, Missouri

I got a bag of ruffles - bacon cheese - and I found several balls in the end of the bag. They looked dark green and the smell of them wasn't that pleasant. I really like ruffles, they should really do something about this.

1 1 Reply

May 07, 2013 #647554 Ballinger, Texas

I bought a bag of Doritos and I found the same stuff....

1 0 Reply

Jun 14, 2013 #664527 Lancaster, Kentucky

That`s why when you buy a bag of chips from them there isnt any seasoning on the chips. It`s because it balls up on them. I have bought countless 10oz bags of Cheddar and Sour Cream from frito lay and there wasnt any cheese on them.I think that that picture answers it. There machines need cleaning out more often.Ive found it in Doritos too.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frito Lay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frito Lay.
Filing a new complaint about