Frito Lay - Found a 2011 PENNY in a bag of FRITOS

I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag.I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth.

When I bit down, my teeth hit something hard and flat. It was very.painful. I think there is someone working in the Fruits plant putting objects into the product as some kind of Joke. This is not funny.

My teeth still hurt and I am sure the penny had germs on it. What should I do?

The expiration date on the bag is Apr.05 and coded 287102843 27 03:11 on the $1.49 bag

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Fritos Chips
Review category
review #479440 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 27, 2015 #937284

Be fair's KIND of funny.
Working on an assembly line is boring. I have to break the monotony somehow.
Just be happy it was a regular penny and not an "***-penny".

1 0 Reply

May 25, 2014 #819804

What if u chocked on the penny or broke ur tooth?

0 0 Reply

Mar 16, 2014 #795487

Your problem will be proving that is what happened. You should have been able to feel a penny in your hand when you grabbed the chips. Of course there is an employee at the production plant that is putting things in the bags that don't belong there, as some kind of joke. You probably get more germs off your cell phone, than you did of that alleged penny. Some of the things in your home have more germs than that penny probably had. Anyway you aren't dead yet.

3 3 Reply

Mar 16, 2014 #795558 Chicago, Illinois

I am more concerned about the damage to my teeth or I could have swallowed it.

1 1 Reply

Jan 28, 2015 #937575 Charlotte, North Carolina

It could have happened - I could have choked - It could have broke my tooth!!! NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED SO BE THANKFUL! A company is not going to pay you for what COULD HAVE happened! It was a mistake - the workers are human just like us!

1 1 Reply

Jan 27, 2015 #937283

But what if he DOES die?! What THEN?!?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.