Frito Lay - Expired chips
hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out.After spitting it out I started analyzing the bag where i noticed the date on it said January 2013.
I then began to look inside the bad, because the stuff i spit out was black. I then noticed more black stuff in the bag. Jan 13
129229301 are the numbers where the expiration date are. what do I need to do to get this problem resolved?
I also called subway already to let them know.214-503-1619 is the subways number.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sun Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "While having midnight snack and reading book i put what ever this thing is in my mouth! It is black and spongy and i was very sick to my stomach...."
- "Was eating a bag of funnions with my little girl when she started choking on sumthng , *** to find out it was a piece of plastic found in the..."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months. This Staff Member..."
- "On nov,17,2014 Irving #45 3421 w airport frwy. Irving tx 75062 Walked in with my family and it's only 4 of us I told her I want a both she said I don't have..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."