Irving, Texas
3.8K views 8 comments
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out.After spitting it out I started analyzing the bag where i noticed the date on it said January 2013.

Related: Frito Lay Chips Review

I then began to look inside the bad, because the stuff i spit out was black. I then noticed more black stuff in the bag. Jan 13

129229301 are the numbers where the expiration date are. what do I need to do to get this problem resolved?

I also called subway already to let them know.214-503-1619 is the subways number.

Review about: Sun Chips.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frito Lay Chips
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Tred
Ocala, Florida, United States #1274099

Fishy story, I guess 'the guy' meant to say "bag" and auto-correct must have put it as "bad"?

Hope you get the help you need.

Yes frito-lay is responsible also they are the manufacturer and subway also responsible for selling product through out the chain of distribution

uh you should have gone back the subway you got them from. the chip maker has nothing to do with them selling the product expired like that. if they make good on it and replace it for you that's great but in the end it's up to subway because they're the ones that sold it.

Jan 13 means January 13th, not 2013

deluviansorrows

Doubt it.Its not like a perishable.

it doesn't rot so reliably that you can give it that kind of date. It probably meant 2013. Or that it was produced on january the 13th. Or that it was from the 13th batch in january's production.

Probably going to have to ask lays to be sure.with the reviewer had included a picture of the number on the bag.

damn these people

wtf does the chips have to do with subway, get frito lay on the phone!

deluviansorrows
to damn these people Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273854

If it was expired and the guy in charge of stocking the subway didn't notice that probably is subways fault.Frito lays shouldn't get in trouble for having made chips several years ago.

They didn't make subway sell them. maybe the thing to do is get a refund from subway and have subway send in the bag and remaining chips to frito lay so that subway would be given a new bag.

after all subway bought those chips from frito lay.Only subway should get a refund from frito lay.

Lol

Sometimes chips get burnt. Be a grown up and stop crying about every little thing. Burnt chips are not toxic.