Frito Lay - Expired chips

hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out.After spitting it out I started analyzing the bag where i noticed the date on it said January 2013.

I then began to look inside the bad, because the stuff i spit out was black. I then noticed more black stuff in the bag. Jan 13

129229301 are the numbers where the expiration date are. what do I need to do to get this problem resolved?

I also called subway already to let them know.214-503-1619 is the subways number.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Sun Chips
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #554990 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19, 2015 #1050672

Yes frito-lay is responsible also they are the manufacturer and subway also responsible for selling product through out the chain of distribution

0 4 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044848

uh you should have gone back the subway you got them from. the chip maker has nothing to do with them selling the product expired like that. if they make good on it and replace it for you that's great but in the end it's up to subway because they're the ones that sold it.

3 0 Reply

Feb 16, 2015 #946583

Jan 13 means January 13th, not 2013

4 2 Reply
damn these people

Nov 20, 2014 #903429

wtf does the chips have to do with subway, get frito lay on the phone!

5 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2014 #900563

Sometimes chips get burnt. Be a grown up and stop crying about every little thing. Burnt chips are not toxic.

9 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frito Lay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frito Lay.
Filing a new complaint about