filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Frito Lay in Knoxville, Tennessee - ?laysrecruitmentteam65. Car wrap $500 a week

Im not pissed I'm needing to know if this is a scam or not. Ill turn it over to the Sheriffs dept and contact the tv stations and plaster this on social media. So if this legitimate i need to know as soon as possible. 8652541183
Reply to reviews
Hey guys this is Julie Wheeler 903 frito lay Jeff borders team. I am highly insulted by the way I have been terminated. I don't know if Jeff told y'all the whole story about me being robbed by crack heads and having to smoke *** to get my work phone and wallet back...
Show

Frito Lay - The service was short and straight to the point. I liked that. I ask if it was a scam and he said yes it was. He was very polite and helpful

They texted me today and said my check was delivered on Monday the 24th and I should check my mail. I in turn text them back and let them know I had contacted Frito-Lays and was informed they were scammers. Haven't heard anything else from them yet. Thank you very much for your help and info.

Frito Lay - For complain about distributor

Sir it's request to you that my distributor not do her work well .I am from Kolkata area mushi Bazar near salestax office opp_ sunrise tower name shop sumit store.distributor can't give me chip from 1 month far and her salesman not come in my shop for order..so pls it's kindly request to take action for it ,when ever I ask salesman why you not come weekly he always said that company not given chip probably...
3.2
Additional Fees

Frito Lay - Stop being stingy with the season on the cool ranch doritos please

For years I been eating my favorite Doritos cool ranch no season where's the season ??????

Frito Lay - Customers service

Snacks to you needs to go. Always out of stock. Trying to call been on hold for 45 minutes and still waiting!
1.4

Frito Lay in Fayetteville, Tennessee - Broken chips

Lately, when we buy a bag of Ruffles from our local Publix grocery store, nearly 75% of the chips are broken into very small pieces with very few "dipable" chips. This is very disappointing now I have to buy a different brand.
I didn't like
  • Whole bag of broken chips always
Reply to reviews
The chips have way too much salt. They aren’t even edible. We bought a party size bag that now needs to go in the garbage. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I’m confused why the chips aren’t better regulated so the salt is the same in each bag.
h.kitchener
h.kitchener

Don't throw the bag in the garbage, toss a couple of handfuls of them on your lawn for the birds. As for the salt content, you just got the odd bag with too much salt for your...

Show

Frito Lay - Not extra long!

Frito Lay - Not extra long!
Not extra long! The quality, size of this sunflower seeds has slipped so much in the last few months . They used to be quite long, and lately they are barely the size of bird seed .
Show

Frito Lay - I’ve been contacted to wrap my car with a Lay’s advertisement for $300 a week

I’ve been contacted to wrap my car with a Lay’s advertisement for $200 a week The link below is what I filled out. Then after I received the 2 photos I attached in the mail. The Note and the Check https://layswraponline.com/
#1420370