Frito Lay - Cigarette butt found in my 6 year olds Cool Ranch Doritos!!!!!!!!

My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and then pulled out an old Marlboro Cigarette Butt!!!!.

This is disgusting, and unacceptable. My daughter has been traumatized by the incident. I am outraged and have just begun with this. I do not know if there have been any diseases, chemicals, etc...

that could be harming my child at this moment, and not only that, I now have a six year old afraid of what may be in pre packaged food.Someone has to answer for this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cool Ranch Doritos
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #528168

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frito Lay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 6 No 6
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2015 #1075705

I'd be just as angry as he is,no matter what my daughter is eating and find a cigarette butt,what if she had eaten it? It is toxic anyhow. Whoevers it was could have HIV or AIDS. Don't assume it has been cooked and disinfected of any diseases because you don't know for sure. I'm sure that isn't all he feeds his daughter to those dogging him about eating chips,ever heard of a snack? Your parents never let you consume chips when you was little? Either way I have two daughters myself and would contact them about this incident for sure!

1 2 Reply

Sep 19 #1215363 Plano, Texas

You can't get aids from a cigarette butt, even if you rip it out of the mouth of the person smoking it. Aids virus dies very quickly after being exposed to the open air. Dumb hussie

1 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1060629

LOL you give your young daughter sh¡tty processed food full of garbage like artificial colors, and you're worried about some cigarette butt?

6 5 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046245

6 0 Reply

Sep 01, 2014 #864151

My six year old daughter is such an ***, when I tried to get my money back for this, my six year old said "mommy I saw you put the cigarette butt in there and they won't give me a refund. She said it loud
enough for them to overhear it and they made a sarcastic comment nice try lady. *** it I feel like slapping her.

18 6 Reply

Sep 01, 2014 #864138 Boise, Idaho

Get a ***' LIFE!!!

4 4 Reply

Aug 31, 2014 #863843

Complain to the Frito Lay company. You are currently on a general complaint site.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frito Lay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frito Lay.
Filing a new complaint about