1.6K views 9 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and then pulled out an old Marlboro Cigarette Butt!!!!.

This is disgusting, and unacceptable. My daughter has been traumatized by the incident. I am outraged and have just begun with this. I do not know if there have been any diseases, chemicals, etc...

that could be harming my child at this moment, and not only that, I now have a six year old afraid of what may be in pre packaged food.Someone has to answer for this!

Review about: Cool Ranch Doritos.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

Kayla

I'd be just as angry as he is,no matter what my daughter is eating and find a cigarette butt,what if she had eaten it?It is toxic anyhow.

Whoevers it was could have HIV or AIDS. Don't assume it has been cooked and disinfected of any diseases because you don't know for sure. I'm sure that isn't all he feeds his daughter to those dogging him about eating chips,ever heard of a snack?

Your parents never let you consume chips when you was little?Either way I have two daughters myself and would contact them about this incident for sure!

to Kayla Plano, Texas, United States #1215363

You can't get aids from a cigarette butt, even if you rip it out of the mouth of the person smoking it. Aids virus dies very quickly after being exposed to the open air. Dumb hussie

LOL you give your young daughter sh¡tty processed food full of garbage like artificial colors, and you're worried about some cigarette butt?

'Murika!!!

Bull.

My six year old daughter is such an ***, when I tried to get my money back for this, my six year old said "mommy I saw you put the cigarette butt in there and they won't give me a refund. She said it loud

enough for them to overhear it and they made a sarcastic comment nice try lady. *** it I feel like slapping her.

to Anonymous Columbia, South Carolina, United States #867989

are you lieing

KevinRichards
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1027657

One can only hope, some people would do anything for a refund.

Critic
Boise, Idaho, United States #864138

Get a ***' LIFE!!!

anonymous

Complain to the Frito Lay company. You are currently on a general complaint site.