We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was a ton of bug "shells" all along the rim and inside of the lid.It looked like there were a ton of insect eggs that incubated and hatched within the jar, though I couldn't find the actual bugs.
It is possible that they drowned in the cheese and now look like more specs of pepper in it. The jar had not been previously opened and made the typical "pop" that a jar makes when you break the seal.
The sell by date on the jar is June 19, 2015, with the number 52012620B01 49 beneath it, however it appears that there was a different sell by date and number on the jar originally and it was changed.
I am disgusted by this and don't think that I will ever be purchasing a dip from Frito Lay/Tostitos again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Queso Blanco Dip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "I bought a large bag of Ruffles Plain potato chips. Every chip in the bag was digustingly burned and tasted the way they looked. Please see the attached pictures...."
- "Was eating a bag of funnions with my little girl when she started choking on sumthng , *** to find out it was a piece of plastic found in the..."
- "Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring. We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy. He spent quite a bit of..."
- "If spend over $160 for a pair of boots, you would expect they would last longer than a year. First of all, they are not waterproof. Just walking in wet grass..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."