A scam to wrap my car in frito lay advertisement they sent me a check for $ 1998.00 and said I get the first 500 dollars towards my first week of advertising my car and the remaining money goes for the wrap and the man coming out to wrap the car if he needs any other materials .. I am so upset the check was fraudulent and I’m out 500 dollars in my account.

The remainder of the check sits in my account which is no good and I told them I’m not interested in advertising for frito lay car wrap !!! I am so upset that Frito Lay took that money with this scam I have proof by my bank that I deposited the check and emailed it to supposedly Frito Lay !!

Please refund me for this scam as it even shows on the fraud site that Frito Lay is doing this and have been ! I contacted Lakewood, Ohio Police Station and they said when they come out to call the police.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frito Lay Vehicle Wrap Deal.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1621994

I just recieved one for 2450.90 with the same instructions

The same thing happened to me ..originally received a text message which I responded to. Two weeks later I received a check for $2,000 telling me to deposit it and that they would be sending someone out...

almost fell into the Trap.. the dead giveaway was all the information was copies nothing was original.. do not fall into this trap..

just remember what your father told you and his father told him and so on ..if it's too good to be true.. it isn't