Frito Lay - A horrific looking bag of chips bought from HEB
I bought a large bag of Ruffles Plain potato chips.Every chip in the bag was digustingly burned and tasted the way they looked.
Please see the attached pictures. I have been a fan of Ruffle's chips; but lately the quality of the chips is terrible. You should not package potato chips that you would not eat to the consumers.
The chips you eat are free; I pay for the chips I eat; therefore I expect better quality for the high dollar price you suggest for this product.Please may sure that your products in the future are of better quality for the consumers; or you will definitely lose them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened..."
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."