filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frito Lay - The Doritos nacho cheese 1oz (28.3) Trenton NJ 08618

There's no cheese on the Doritos I brought 4 bags each bag was very disappointing
Reply to reviews
I very seldom write for a wrong product but this time I do concerning Lay’s kettle cooked Salt and Vinegar flavoured. I bought an 8 oz. pack at Publix located on Hallandale beach blvd in Hallandale, Fl early November 2018. Expiration date on the bag : 1 Jan 2019, 3.49....

Frito Lay - Advertisement

I want to make sure that the information I received about car advertisement is liget because I received a check to be deposited in my bank account

Frito Lay in Cranston, Rhode Island - Not supply

Hi sir ur lays chips is not supply in my ariea reason salesman in no order agency in careless ariea porur ramapuram
Show

Frito Lay - For the $300 wrap on car. Got a check plz help.

I got a check for $ 2, 450.90. 500 for me and the balance for the truck to be wrapped. I applied and got excepted. Is this a scam. Wtf
#1402092

Frito Lay - Cheeto shapes

Yes. I need to contact them soon and get my $400,000 dollars ASAP. I found 8 amazing cheeto shapes.
5.0
Additional Fees

Frito Lay - Can't seem to talk to anyone

I'm trying to talk to customer service in person but your system seem to not allow just regular contact

Frito Lay in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Lays potaotchip

Frito Lay - Lays potaotchip
Frito Lay - Lays potaotchip
I got a check in the mail for covering my vehicle and this is an outrageous I was taking itbon as a job the time lost is not exceptabel I would appreciate some compensation for the stress time and money I spent on a advertisement in your name please reply via email thank you Tracy

Frito Lay - Very helpful and very clear

I received a email with a promotion for a body rap on my vehicle. For eight weeks paying $250.00 for the use of my car. Received a cashier's check from a credit union and from a person in a apartment complex, not corporate. The letter was addressed to me and it was a photo copy with lays logo.

Frito Lay - Sweetos