So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried nail.Like an old fashioned nail, nice and thick.
So there you have it. I included a picture too for proof. And at this point, im just trying to reach the one hundred word minimum for this entry. Luckily theres a counter up there (top right) which displays a running total of word, which i have myself typed.
Seems thus we are almost there. Goodbye chips.
Goodbye strange object.Goodbye fellow humans.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non-chip object
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- " Very disappointed on the frito lays I bought today the bag is almost half gone I paid $4.99 plus tax for this bag so I can get it almost..."
- "In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package..."
- "I would be very careful ordering from Teechip. They do not back up the quality of their work. They will only back up if the product item has..."
- "I built a house 8 yrs ago. Service experts failed to register the units. Yes I said units. 3 total! It's been 8 yrs and I am spending $5,600..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."