Raleigh, North Carolina

So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried nail.Like an old fashioned nail, nice and thick.

So there you have it. I included a picture too for proof. And at this point, im just trying to reach the one hundred word minimum for this entry. Luckily theres a counter up there (top right) which displays a running total of word, which i have myself typed.

Seems thus we are almost there. Goodbye chips.

Goodbye strange object.Goodbye fellow humans.

Review about: Tostitos Tortilla Chips.

I didn't like: Non-chip object.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frito Lay?

Comments

This proves nothing. You are good at deep frying nails though you should be on hells kitchen:)

Frito Lay - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Port-Of-Spain, Port-Of-Spain Frito Lay "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..." Read more Frito Lay Fritos Bean Dip Review Frito Lay "I recently bought this Frito Lay Bean Dip on 10/9/16 and it looked like old and molded with white dots on it.I wanted to eat some with my Tortilla chips...." Read more Frito Lay - Bugs in Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip Frito Lay "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..." Read more Frito Lay - Lays Chips Review from Astoria, New York Frito Lay "What is going on with the lack of quality control with Lay's classic potato chips? When we buy the 6 pack of individual bags, the quality is just not..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more