So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried nail.Like an old fashioned nail, nice and thick.
So there you have it. I included a picture too for proof. And at this point, im just trying to reach the one hundred word minimum for this entry. Luckily theres a counter up there (top right) which displays a running total of word, which i have myself typed.
Seems thus we are almost there. Goodbye chips.
Goodbye strange object.Goodbye fellow humans.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non-chip object
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..."
- "I purchase a bag of chips sour cream and onion. The worst bag i ever purchase. I so upset about this bag. They were brunt too brown and no flavor..."
- "I am so disturbed , I have never experienced anything like this. Last night I bought a jar of chucky salsa hot and after have 2 chips my mouth felt..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."