So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried nail.Like an old fashioned nail, nice and thick.
So there you have it. I included a picture too for proof. And at this point, im just trying to reach the one hundred word minimum for this entry. Luckily theres a counter up there (top right) which displays a running total of word, which i have myself typed.
Seems thus we are almost there. Goodbye chips.
Goodbye strange object.Goodbye fellow humans.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non-chip object
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "6oz bag of Funyons, had 2 rings that had a funny looking black mark in them, threw out thinking nothing of it, then the third had one that looked similar..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."
- "Customer service is very bad Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude. BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not..."